Various public sector undertaking services including Banking, NEFT, Money Exchange, Subsidy Registration, Gas and Power Subsidy e.t.c require Aadhar number as a mandatory aspect. e-Aadhar Letter provides a digital alternative for these services before the delivery of the original copy.
Download your e-Aadhar Card Letter OnlineBefore downloading the digital copy, you need to make sure your actual card /number is processed and out for delivery. You check the status here.
- First Browse to the Official e-Aadhar Portal (UIDAI Portal).
- You need to input your enrollment number along with Date/ Time of enrollment.
- You can find these details on your acknowledgement slip provided.
- You need to enter your name and Pin code as well along with the verification captcha.
- Hit Submit. The subsequent step is to verify your mobile phone number.
- Last four digits of your enrolled mobile number will be displayed.
- You can either choose Yes (If the displayed number is accessible) or No, if you wish to configure your number.
- After verification, a verification code (One time Password) will be delivered to your mobile phone.
- Input the verification code in the “OTP No.” text field.
- You will be granted access to download the e-Aadhar Card PDF file.