Here in this article without writing all bla bla matter about aadhaar card and all. i'm going string to the point. Follow the Steps below, to download your eAadhaar Card
- Go to UIDAI eAadhaar Card Download Portal - http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx
- Input the required Details Enrolment Number, Date and Time and then your Recipt Number.
- Enter your Pin Code (Postal Code) and then Hit Submit.
If your Card is Generateif your aadhar card is generated you will forward to next page, where you can download your eAadhaar Card.
- Enter your Enrollment Number and a Mobile Number.
- you will get a Pin to that mobile number in 60seconds.
- Enter that PIN in Computer Screen.
- Now you can download your eAadhaar Card.
If your Card is Not Generatedif your eaadhaar card is not yet generated, you may face the errors listed below.
"ID provided by you is not available. Please check back after few days". - If this error is shown then you need to wait a week more and check again. if it shows the same error then you need to wait again a week more.
"Your Aadhaar enrollment has failed. Your Aadhaar no could not be generated due to a data/process error in your enrollment. Please re-enroll yourself at the nearest enrollment center". - If this error is shown then you need to go to aadhaar card enrollment center and need to ask the people there about this.
For forther Enquiries feel free to comment below about eaadhaar card download.